Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Creating a New Look for the Library Page

     I am working on a new look for the library web page. I have decided to use Weebly, a free web page creation tool. Moving away from Macromedia Dreamweaver, which I have loved using but ties me to one computer, is going to be a little out of my comfort zone. But, I really want to be able to work on the site from wherever I am.  I found Google sites to be less-than-user-friendly. So, Weebly, it is for me!!
    Please remember that my new site is a true work-in-progress.  But, I need feedback and suggestions.  I have not even gotten 50% of my old pages converted yet, just the simpler things first.  :)
Okay, here is the link:  


     Please let me know what you think and if you have ideas for improvement  and/or additions.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment