Monday, June 29, 2015

Inforgraphics ~Why I Need to Get Better at This!

The Infographic

What a great way to express ideas and present information!



This is one of those tools I just plain need to get better at creating and using. I have seen so many great ones and thought, "I need to do that!" Below is one that Infographics Labs created to explain what one is (and, really, why to use it).





     It also makes good sense to know how to create a good one so that I can help our students do the same. 
Good idea!

     So, that is another goal - improve infographic skills. Start with an annual report for the past school year, 2014-2015. I am telling myself, "You can do it! You can do it!"  :) Let's see if I can.


     Although this has little to do with infographics, I have a link to some free classroom type clipart that I like.
    Classroom Clipart
     Another source for clipart that came from FreeTech4Teachers is:
a gallery of more than 31,000 clip art images that have been released into the public domain. All of the clip art in the Open Clip Art Library can be downloaded and reused for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment